Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's not all dirty work....

Every now and then, when I buy something cool for the trailer, I'll post it on here just to prove that you need to keep your eye on the prize.  It's not all dirty work & rat poop....
As it turns out, I bought this vintage fan from a local interior design store.  It's one of my favorite places to stop in and browse....and this fan struck me as a cool photo prop.  That was one of the things I had in mind for it, but when I was buying it, the owner asked me if that's what I planned to use it for.  I said, "Yeah....but I REALLY want an Airstream, so hopefully one day I'll put it in there!"  When we went to look at the Airstream the following day, it just so happens that the kitchen appliances and the sink are the same teal color!!!!  I'll take that as a sign that it was meant to be :)
My cool vintage fan...perfect match for the Airstream!

2 comments:

  1. We have one almost exactly like that in our 66 Airstream. Does add a bit of "coolness" in more than one way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the "new" airstream! What a sweet looking trailer. I'm a big "fan" of that teal color too! (oo sorry for that pun...)

    ReplyDelete