Tuesday, March 12, 2019

2019--where does the time go?!

Apache & the Wig Wam

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post, but the renovation is officially over!  The last thing that needed to be connected was the black and grey tank Valterra release valves.  Our good friends at Fatherree & Sons Mobile RV repair came out to take care of that. If your in the triad area of North Carolina, they are a fantastic resource!

Black & grey tank release!

I'm currently trying to track down a pesky leak that keeps happening in the rear of the trailer.  So far I've resealed every seam, every window gasket and even replaced the seal around the window glass.  I believe it was the screws in the tail light allowing water to seep in.  We've had soooo much rain here for the past year that it really never gets a chance to dry out before getting soaked again.  I ended up drilling out the wall beneath the back window to get a true glimpse at the issue.  Thankfully that part of the wall wasn't hard to remove.

Be sure to follow along on my Instagram page for more consistent updates :)  Here are few photos from the past months to get the blog up to date!

Dec 2018 brought us 12" of snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment